SELECT YOUR FORMAT ON THE RIGHT BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE DOWNLOAD ->
A handpan is a unique and melodic percussion instrument that consists of two convex steel hemispheres joined together to create a resonant, UFO-like shape.
It's played by striking the various tone fields on the top surface with the hands or fingers, producing enchanting and soothing sounds.
Handpans are known for their captivating, meditative qualities and are often used for relaxation, meditation, and artistic expression.
Virtual Handpan is a virtual instrument that recreates the sound of the handpan by using physical modeling and sound design. The idea is to expand the playable range of a standard handpan to as many notes as possible.
The result is 57 notes that can be played, something impossible to do with a real handpan that's limited to a maximum of 9 notes.
- 1 multi-sampled handpan sound
- 4 effects: distortion, delay, chorus, and reverb
- Amplitude ADSR
- Highpass/Lowpass filter
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS 10.14 and above
- 43.2MB of HD space
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/VST3/AUi Host
Requirements for the Decent Sampler version:
- The latest version of Decent Sampler (Free)
- 38.8 MB of HD space