Singing Bowl Renaissance
SELECT YOUR FORMAT ON THE RIGHT BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE DOWNLOAD ->
Singing Bowl Renaissance is a virtual instrument based on a series of damaged singing bowl recordings that have been restored. A combination of audio engineering techniques has been used to make these singing bowl samples great: spectral repair, adaptative noise removal, and manual retuning.
The result is a unique instrument that has a sound of its own.
Perfect for meditation music production and any new age/ambient styles.
Features of the plugin version:
- 20 singing bowl sounds
- Room reverb
- Lowpass/highpass filter
- Low-CPU usage
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
Requirements for the plugin version:
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS El Capitan and up
- 136 MB of HD space
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/AUi Host
Requirements for the Decent Sampler version:
- The latest version of Decent Sampler (Free)
- 127 MB of HD space
Requirements for the Kontakt 5/6 version:
- The latest version of Kontakt 5 or Kontakt 6 and up
- It must be the full version, it won't work in the free Kontakt Player
- 238 MB of HD space