AdLibXRom is a plugin instrument featuring the sound of the AdLib Music Synthesizer Card. Famous in the early nineties for being widely used in PC computers, the AdLib soundcard had a synthesis chip build by Yamaha. This chip was the YM3812, an FM and additive synthesizer which had up to 9 channels of the digitally produced sound.
Each channel had two oscillators that could be modulated by three different waveforms. The result is what was heard in the computer video games of the first half of the nineties.
- 40 multi-sampled sounds produced by the AdLib sound card's YM3812 chip
- Sub and noise oscillators
- Royalty-free sounds
- Windows 8.1/10 or macOS El Capitan to Mojave
- 232 MB of HD space for the plugin version
- 187 MB of HD space for the Sf2 version
- 225 MB of HD space for the Wav files version
- Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/AUi Host